We got to have a little play date time with Tate while Brandy took a newborns pictures on Monday. I was afraid that Tate might get upset when his Mommy left but he did great.
Maddie ended up coming to play too. They had a good time. They even sat at the picnic table and ate. I thought that was amazing to have 3 kids (2, 3 and 5) to sit down and not fuss about eating. I guess all the playing made them hungry.
Tate loved the swinging baby (doggy for us) gate. He thought it was cool to have a door his size.
5 comments:
Tate had a great time! I'm glad we've found a place he doesn't mind staying...(hint, hint)
They are so cute playing together! Is Maddie bored already? Buzzy is bored, but at least Maddie and Abe can entertain each other! I'm trying to entertain, but I get pooped pretty easily lately. I'm not sure why?
Brandy- Tate did great. I like Abe having a buddy to play with every now and then. He is still in the kind of not wanting to share everything stage and I really want to work on that but it is frustrating.
Leslie- Maddie is always bored unless there is another kid around! She has gotten use to always having a friend or cousin to play with that she doesn't know how to entertain herself anymore. Your being tired MAY have something to do with being about to pop!!! haha
Awe sweet!! He might be getting to stay a lot more because Brandy is booked with the newborns...hehe!! Mine and Leslie's newborn pictures will be soon!!
How fun! Abe is growing up so quickly!
Post a Comment