
I remember the first time Abe put on his new John Deere boots I about had a fit because he got a scuff mark on them. (Check the leather out on them now). I soon discovered that he is a boy and that they are just footwear. They are meant to be in the grass, dirt and gravel. He wears these with shorts, jeans and anything else he can find. He has even been caught with them on with nothing more than underwear. I am thankful that Abe has taught me that it isn't the end of the world if you get a little dirty as long as you are having fun!
2 comments:
This is so cute!! Morgan and I went to a few sales in the yards...as Morgan calls them...and she seen a JD toy and she said I got get this for Abe how she new he loved JD I have no idea and then she added its his favorite color too!! So we will bring it Thrusday!!
She is so sweet! I think she gets it from her Mommy!!!
Post a Comment