Oct 6, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'












Yesterday we went to Trunnell's to find the perfect pumpkin. We ended up with a huge pumpkin, a snake shaped gourd and a white pumpkin/gourd thingy. We hadn't planned on stopping there but ended up on the way home from O-Boro. Abe had a blast. They have so many things for the little kiddos to do.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Will loved his visit to Trunnel's. I plan on posting some pictures soon. Abe is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

I love my white pumpkin! I also got one there that looks like a green apple for Grant. I loved those snake gourds too! I went to the flea market when I got off work tonight and got some corn stalks, a cinderella pumpkin, a gourd, and a yellow mum. Tomorrow we are going to set up our "fall scene" :) p.s. I love Abe's big smile and that cute ball cap!

LeeAnn said...

it looks like you all ha a great time. we went there today. i wish the weather was better. we will have to go back and try out all the fun activities. it looks like a good opportunity for some good fall pics. sorry about no caps, i am holding kate and pecking at the keyboard.

Loving My Life said...

Looks like you all had fun. We went not to long ago but didn't know about all the fun stuff. We will have to go back as soon as the kiddos are better.