Jan 21, 2009

Better but not great...

Abe isn't quite as sick as he was yesterday but still isn't feeling good. We are laying on the couch. He is watching cartoon after cartoon and I am surfing the web. He ask me earlier why everyone keeps calling to check on him. I told him it is because they love him. He thought it was kind of crazy! Silly boy.

Maddie is sick with vomiting and fever. Remember her in your prayers. Mamaw Steele was mixed up and didn't have eye surgery. My Dad followed them to O-Boro and waited for over an hour only to find out that she was just being examined today. The joys of getting older... Chad G. ended up not having his test today. Isaiah is still scheduled for his tubes on Friday.

Hope everyone is having a good week. We are staying inside and resting. I did manage to sweep a couple of floors today. I did a million load of laundry yesterday (you know how it is when you have a child with a stomach virus -- towels and blankets galore!!!)

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

I am glad he is better!! I will be thinking of everyone and keeping them in my prayers!