What we did today:
I went to church. I was invited to O-Boro with some girlfriends. We went out to eat and did a little shopping. Abe and Chad has some boy time together while I had Mommy Time. This was the first time that I can remember me getting to go out with friends without Abe. It was nice but I missed my guys.
I got Abe some surprises (most importantly to him was a Transformers plate, bowl and cup. He also got this craft project seen in the picture and the lovely green squeegy(I am sure that is spelled wrong but you know what I mean), a hot wheel and a few other things) so he was happy.
Then Papaw and Grammy came by with Abe's early Valentine's present. He got a V-Day shirt from the Gap. He was more excited about the Robot bag that had googlie eyes. I was more excited about the shirt. I have been on the look out for him a cute Valentine shirt but hadn't found what I was looking for. Now I can stop looking!! Thanks Grammy and Papaw!!
2 comments:
Ooh...Transformers, huh? Carter has started that obsession and I HATE THEM!!!! I am not smart enough, obviously, to transform them without breaking off the little pieces and then he laughs at me and fixes it. LOL! The two of them have got to get together for a playdate and they can share their stuff...well, maybe. :-)
I had a great time out too!! We both needed I am so like you when it comes to leaving the kids but it wasn't to bad I did worry and I was about to bust by the time I got back home!
Post a Comment