Jan 12, 2009

January 12



What we did today:
We stayed home all day long until Chad came home and then we went grocery shopping. Yes, all 3 of us!! That doesn't happen very often. Chad and Abe hung out by the toys most of the time. I was in the bed tonight and popped up and said "I never posted a new picture today!!" I know Chad thinks I have lost my mind. Maybe I have? ha ha
Don't ya love the foam visor that Abe is wearing in the first picture? He thought it was cool. Child labor going on in the last picture. Who am I to say no when he asks if he can mop? I take advantage of all the help I can get!

3 comments:

Loving My Life said...

love it!! tell Abe to come mop my floors!

Kecia said...

Who taught Abe to mop in his underwear?

Leanne said...

I think Abe would be a nudist if I would let him! I am usually in pajamas, robe and slippers and he is in his underwear!!! Freezes me to death just looking at him.