Jan 13, 2009

January 13

I had my camera on the wrong setting. It makes the pictures look funny.
What we did today:
Nana came over and played before she had to go to work. We snuck over to her apartment and got her laundry when she went to work so she wouldn't have to do it on her days off (Wed. and Thurs.) She didn't have very much after all. I know it is suppose to be even colder the next couple of days and I hate to think about her having to drag it to the laundry mat.
We have stayed in most of the day trying to stay warm. The pictures show how Abe likes to heat up! He is silly. This particular heater does not get very hot to the touch.



I cooked roast, carrots and potatoes. We also had green beans and corn. Abe's favorite veggies! It isn't a meal for him if he doesn't have mashed potatoes, corn and green beans.

No comments: