This is so cute! Where in the world did you find a Veggies tells cd with Abe's name in it?
I am not sure where this cd came from. It was a gift from my dad and step mom. I have seen cd's that you can personalized in a kiosk thing in the middle of malls. (I think E-ville and Nashville)
This has "Funniest Home Videos" written all over it! Priceless!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is so cute! Where in the world did you find a Veggies tells cd with Abe's name in it?
I am not sure where this cd came from. It was a gift from my dad and step mom. I have seen cd's that you can personalized in a kiosk thing in the middle of malls. (I think E-ville and Nashville)
This has "Funniest Home Videos" written all over it! Priceless!!!
Post a Comment