Jan 14, 2009

January 14




What we did today:
We stayed in most of the day. We got out when Chad came home and went to Subway for supper. I made home made vegetable soup today with the left overs from yesterday. Chad isn't a big fan of soup and Abe wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. So, I guess I will be the only one eating it. We are suppose to be going to the library in the morning for Story Time but I am not so sure we will be. The high tomorrow is only suppose to be like 14 degrees. That is a wee bit too cold for me! We will see how things are going in the morning.
Have you ever seen such a spoonful of mashed potatoes with corn mixed in??? He is so funny. The top picture is how he wanted to wear his pants to Subway. He likes to pull his socks up like he is a soccer player. He put on his green rain boots and decided he didn't like the way it felt so he was unrolled before getting out of the car.

No comments: