What is it with kids and boxes? This is the skinny box that came from our new heater. The size didn't stop Abe from squeezing into it.

Chad is sick so me and Abe went to Wal-Mart and got him a Neti Pot. He has used it twice today and says he seems to feel a little better. He has really had a lot of trouble with his sinuses lately.
I got Abe a Preschool workbook thing and he worked the entire book today! I thought we would do a page or two a day-- wrong! He was so excited to be doing his "homework," just like Maddie!! I was impressed that he actually sit still and was interested in it. I guess we will be buying more.
We ate some leftovers and I fixed the famous trio (mashed potatoes, green beans and corn.)
1 comment:
Hey girl! Missed you the other night...but I completely understand when someone in the house is sick it makes it hard to get away! Though, I'm sure you feel it's better to be Chad than Abe, right? If there's anything I can do to help, yell.
Post a Comment