Abe seems to be feeling about the same. Maybe a teeny tiny bit better. He isn't coughing as much but that may not be good because he needs to keep that junk in his chest broke up. His little nose is running. He still hasn't got his appetite back. The antibiotic is probably not helping his stomach. He hasn't been off the bed or the couch to play all day. He is pretty weak from the stomach bug and now the bronchitis. Poor thing.
Grammy called tonight and said that both Dawson and Isaiah are running fevers. Dawson was complaining with an earache this morning. Isaiah is having some drainage from his ear tubes. Poor pregnant Brooke! Two sick babies at once has to be hard. Remember all of them in your prayers.
My sister Brittany also had the stomach bug the end of the week. I didn't find out until yesterday. I felt bad because I was having everyone pray for Abe, Maddie and Jordan. I would have included her too!
Jamie (Jordan's sister) is doing good as far as I know. Jeremy, Jordan and Maddie got to go and see her yesterday. You can see her picture here. She looks just like Jamie! I can't wait to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment