Just wanted to let everyone know that we are safe and trying to stay warm. We have a small generator that has been such a blessing. Maddie and my Mom have been up here with us. We have quilts hanging up closing off most of the house. We have a gas stove so we have been eating up a storm! Mom had several things defrosting from her freezer so we had steaks tonight! They are saying that it could be the beginning of next week before we get the power back on!!
We have so many trees and limbs down that it looks like a war zone! I will have pictures later.
Hope everyone stays warm and safe.
1 comment:
I hope you have your computer on to get this. I can't call anybody to know what is going on and if everybody is ok. I'm going to try to come home in the morning. Please reply to this comment if you need me to bring anything. I talked to Noal. They are staying at a hotel in Bowling Green. He said you can't buy gas in Muhlenberg County so I can go get a container and bring gas for your generator if you need some. Is Madeline still there? Have you talked to Jordan? I'm stuck with no contact to the outside world except Noal Floyd and Kendall, and I think Kendall is getting tired of talking to me. He said it's 1994 all over again, and he asked "are Boot and T stuck in Nashville?"
Post a Comment