Jan 29, 2009

Thursday

We are still doing okay. I am not sure if anyone is reading this besides Jeremy (he is at work, he also came and got Jordan so she could get some rest and have a hot shower) Anyways, Maddie is still with us. Chad is at work for a bit. He said it is wild up there. People wanting water and food like crazy. I spoke to my Mother in law in Madisonville and they are trying to stay warm at Chad's Granny's. I can't stay on here but wanted to update anyone who might be reading this.

My dad and Cathy have a housefull. Brooke and her family and Aunt B and Uncle G are camped out. They have a fireplace and are trying to stay warm. Oh, we also have Bubba--Maddie's dog now. Bubba and Dorothy are keeping us busy barking and playing around.

I talked to Lisa E. and she said her and Carter are with her parents (Bro Jewell and Pam) and are doing ok. I asked if she had talked to Brandy and Dustin and she said they also have a kerosene heater and are trying to stay warm and intertain Tate without the TV! ha ha I think the boredom for the kids is they worse thing. We are all getting cabin fever!

I hope everyone is safe and trying to stay warm.

My aunt Sue in Powderly finally got water.

No comments: