May 13, 2009

Guess Where We Got To Go...


Yep, Walt Disney World!!! We had a great time and are so thankful that we were able to go. We are all exhausted. The guys are already in the bed and I am heading there in just a minute.
This is a typical picture of Abe. That boy wouldn't pose if I begged him. He was to into his popcorn and drink. Of course, I am the photographer for our family so I will not be in most of the pictures. More to come but for now it is bedtime!!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Cathy popped in my room the other morning and told me you were going. Hope you all had a great time. I am so jealous.

brandy said...

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MORE PICTURES! THE CASTLE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I WANT TO GO!!!

Loving My Life said...

Ok I am wanting to see MORE!! I want to take Morgan maybe in Sept. Shane's birthday is in that month and so we can get him a free ticket...always thinking on how to save :0)....Glad you all are back sorry what you had to come home to, sure that is going to have lots of questions,sorry, hehe. BUT GLAD YOUR HOME! WE MISSED YOU ALL!

jv said...

I wish I could go to Disney World. Tell Abe his Uncle Jeremy is jealous. I like Epcot the best. Jordan says that's because I'm a nerd. One time these two guys I met said I was cool. I believed them. Still do to this day. My favorite Disney movie is Toy Story 2. The only cartoon to make my all time top 10. One other Disney tidbit: Last time I was there, I considered pushing this blonde woman into the water on that "small world" ride, but I didn't know if she would drown. Last thing I need is a murder charge hanging over my head. If she had gotten wet and really pissed, and maybe even slightly injured, it would have made my day. Glad the Walkers had a good time.