Sep 9, 2009

1st Day of Preschool



He even let me take his picture, cheesy smile and all! He picked out his Superhero backpack at Target and then we took it and got his name put on the strap in his favorite color-GREEN! He is liking the cartoon Ben 10 these days so decided for the first day that would be his outfit of choice.
He was at the entrance door before Ms. Pam could shut his car door!

Waving Bye Bye to Mommy with Ms. Pam!!

Mommy crying and calling Daddy to tell him how brave Abe was going into Preschool. I didn't let Abe see me cry...

Abe and Morgan playing on the playground.

He did it! Without a single tear. Here he is coming out with Ms. Sabrina.
We were so proud of him. He couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had.

2 comments:

jv said...

We are very proud of Abe. I was the only one who predicted he would do good immediately. Did you not read the "I got a kid starting school handbook"? Number 1 on the "no-no" list is names on the backpacks. You're giving the kidnappers your kid's name, which let's them get personal with the child. Then, the kid thinks it's somebody that knows them. I never read it either. Maddie had her name on her backpack too. I'm pretty sure it was Mrs. Sabrina who told me this info. I bet at least half the kids there have their name on their backpack. I hope Abe does good his second day.

Leslie said...

Just so you know, Buzzy has ALWAYS had his name on everything! Yes I know about the kidnappers, but he wants it on there and it's cute!

I have all the same pictures that you do! going in and coming out! don't you just love ms. sabrina & ms. pam??