Sep 7, 2009

Firetruck visits the Library




Thursday we went to Story Time at the library, the Firetruck came!! All the kids were given fireman hats and got to climb up on the truck. This is not the first time Abe has been so close to a real firetruck. His Uncle Michael is a fireman and he has got to get up on his firetrucks before. I know I have posted pics of them on my blog but can't seem to find them!!!
Tate was feeling a little under the weather and Morgan was at the Dr. I told Abe his close friends wouldn't be there. He was so cute he said, "The ones I sit close to?" How cute is that??? ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Leeanne, what will you do with all your time while lil man goes to preschool? maybe blog more, lol....anyway good luck, I know you'll need it!