We went to the Labor Day Festivities downtown a couple of nights. Enjoyed some good music, rides, games and food!! Abe was so brave on the small rides that he decided he wanted to ride a couple of the "big" rides. I rode them with him and realized that I am not as young as I use to be! The Scrambler and Tilt a Whirl type rides just about did me in. Pains in my neck/shoulders and then in the back for several days afterwards!!! Not to mention that I am pretty sure my face was a lovely shade of green after riding them! ha ha But he had a ball and wasn't even scared. I told him he gets liking the wild rides from his Mamaw Judy. We ended up with a blow up bat, ball, and hammer and a glow necklace.
We didn't get to go to the car show and cruise in. Abe had started taking a steroid medicine (for his cough and congestion, crackling in his chest) that said it could weaken his immune system so we decided to skip out on the big crowds once he got the meds in his system. We even had to miss out on a soccer game :( He didn't realize it so we were ok.
In case I forget what the medicine was *ORAPRED* I do not want him to EVER take it again. He was suppose to take it twice a day for 3 days. We only gave it to him for 2 days and that was it. He was so pitiful. His nerves were about shot. He cried big huge tears off and on all day for a couple of days. You couldn't console him. It was awful!!!
1 comment:
Just having a rainy day of blog hopping...enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hope you will stop by my new Christmas blog...just leaving a comment enters you for a great giveaway of ornaments on Oct 1st. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Post a Comment