Here he is waiting for Ms. Pam to get him out of the car to go into school.
Oct. 1st was known as Beach Day at Preschool. It also happened to be a pretty chilly day for swimwear. We went to the library that morning and then went home so Abe could get changed into his (actually Dawson's) trunks. Tate tagged along and then went walking with me and the Brandy's and Myles while the bigger kids were in school.
Since starting preschool I have come to realize that Abe doesn't feel comfortable wearing anything with zippers, buttons or snaps!! He is afraid he won't be able to get his pants up at Potty Break time. He wouldn't dare ask the teacher to help him, someone might think he is a BABY. He is, he is MY BABY!! Anyways, this can be pretty tough when most of his clothes happen to have one or more of these things. His swim trunks from this summer were a little snug and I was afraid he wouldn't be able to get them up and down with ease so I called my sister Brooke and she let us borrow Dawson's trunks. They were Spider Man so they were perfect with his Spider Man T shirt, shoes and jacket. (I still have them in the back of my car, Brooke!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment