Isn't he so sweet??? I could just squeeze him to pieces.
Isaiah
Me and Brock
Morgan and Tate
(Nana wasn't allowed (ha ha) to come because she had been around Maddie who had the swine flu--The Guffy's weren't there because Dawson had been sick and missed school this particular day)

Mr. Myles



He is so proud of his trophy!!





I don't know why I forgot to download these pictures. I put a video up from the last soccer game and downloaded some to Facebook but didn't here?!
Mr. Myles
Sweet little Brock all snuggled up to his Mommy.
He is so proud of his trophy!!
Dawson and Joel
Abe and Joel (with Bunch in the background)
The Blue Team
Even Isaiah got a piece of pizza!!
Maddie had been sick with the Swine Flu and wasn't able to be at the last soccer game of the season. We missed her and the rest of the family but are glad she didn't share the yucky germs!
Thank you to all of the family and friends that came out to support Abe in his first try at Sports! I am sure we will be participating in many more in the coming years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment