Aug 16, 2007

Fun at Bouncing B's

We went to Open Play at Bouncing B's (behind the CC Post Office) yesterday. It was soooo much fun, even Nana joined in on the slide! Probably not by choice. We were the only ones there and I think that made it even better. It was like our own private party! We played for almost 2 hours. When I say we I mean all of us! I do not know who had more fun, the kids or me. Mom had to go back to work for a meeting so she just didn't get to stay as long.

3 comments:

brandy said...

All you guys were busy bee's this week! Is there anywhere you didn't go and have fun :) We've got to move back home quick, so we can get in on this action...

M. French said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there!! Those things are a blast!

Anonymous said...

Awww look at your mom and Abe dont they look so precious!! I miss your mom tell her i said hi if she remembers me lol.