Then the bouncing began! It started out with me having to help Abe in the obstacle course bouncer. Then the "big girls" Ashley and Maddie took over helping Abe. It helped me out a bunch and made them all feel big.
Those things are not made for anyone over the age of 6!! You have to squeeze yourself in between things, climb up teeny tiny ladders and slide down huge slides while you can feel the next wild child breathing down your back wanting you to hurry your old slow butt up! Needless to say, I was worn out!
2 comments:
The cruise in was so much fun! I went down friday night and watched the burn outs to see how many got pulled over by the cops (yes - I am easily entertained). Then HB and I went down on saturday morning and I couldn't get her away from the bouncing B stuff. Its too attractive to kids! Look at you getting creative on pic 1 and 2! Photographer in the making!
Girl, you are gonna have to stop saving all these pictures! Give 'em to us. I love the pic of Abe eating, looks like he is doing it so secret like.
Post a Comment