Sep 19, 2007

GospelFest

Tonight Me, Nana and Abraham headed downtown CC for some gospel music. Abe must have thought it was gonna snow! He had the jacket and boggan on for a LONG time. I know people were looking at us like we were crazy. Thinking I was the overprotective mother, which at times I am! Some had their kids out with little summer clothes on and here mine looked like he was off to build a snowman! haha
He finally shed some of his outerwear. I don't think Abe realizes that we go to hear the singing. He goes to dig! We come prepared with the John Deere tractor and wagon (see first picture).
This picture was taken earlier in the day, just thought it was cute!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute Cute! Feels wierd not to live in downtown CC anymore..Didn't even know anything was going on tongiht! 2 months ago, I couldn't have missed it! haha

brandy said...

No matter what, Abe does look really cute in his tobaggan!

I totally do that "overprotective thang". Sometimes I bundle him up, thinking I'm keeping him from getting sick, when really...he just sweats, then goes into the cold air and catches a cold!!! Will I ever get this right?