Sep 17, 2007

QUOTE CHALLENGE

Here is my pick for the "Quote Challenge"

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away".
--Source unknown

The above picture is a time in my life when my breath was definitely taken away! This is the day that we were blessed with Abraham.

(Don't ya just love the fact that we are having this special moment with our newborn and the Dr. and nurses are working away in the background)!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

brandy said...

YEAH! I LOVE THIS QUOTE TOO, and such a fitting moment. Maybe I'm just weird, but I seem to have this feeling often lately.

Thanks for completing "the mission"...

M. French said...

I love this quote - it is so true. And you guys look amazing! Incredible girl - thanks for sharing!

Leslie said...

I agree with you all. Since Buzzy has started preschool, he just amazes me everyday with something new! Bringing a little one into the world is such a blessing and special moment for the mom and dad!