Sep 24, 2007

Pumpkin Picking Time

Sunday afternoon we headed in search of the "Perfect Pumpkin"! Heather, Steph and Barbara joined us at Lovell's Orchard. We got to enjoy a hayride, a petting zoo, a hay tower and a play area filled with corn! 5 Pumpkins, a pumpkin patch coloring book and an apple slush all made it home with us.

I thought the front porch would make a good home for the pumpkins, Abe had other ideas. He brought them all inside to show Daddy! Hopefully they will move outside today.

This one is pretty good!

Where are the pumpkins? Are they all hiding under this big green stuff??? He kind of reminds me of a Cabbage Patch kid in this picture for some reason. All of the green leafy stuff around him.

Look at me, I'm a big boy!

I am hoping that Heather got some good shots with her camera, I was a little busy with Mr. Abraham.

2 comments:

brandy said...

OH, I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! I love that he got to pick one off of the vine. Sounds like so much fun!

Leslie said...

I love that first picture of him! He is growing so much!