Sep 16, 2007

All Partied Out

We went to two Birthday Parties on Saturday. One for Stephanie at the Skating Rink and the other for Nana at the Catfish House. Abe skated for the first time. He did a pretty good job. He kind of scooted his feet but at least he didn't fall down with every step he took. I was proud!
Isn't he getting so big?
Here is Maddie and Abe with the birthday girls! We had to pull out the long sleeves for Abe! It was a little chilly.
Nana will be the big 50 next Saturday, so we surprised her with cake and balloons. She thought we were going to our monthly family get together! We sure fooled her. We had over 30 people there and everyone had a good time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

brandy said...

PARTY CENTRAL! Too bad we couldn't be there. We'd have loved to get in on eating all that cake:)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.....yummy birthday cake! And, I agree, Abe is getting so big so fast. I want to cry sometimes when I think about how quickly Carter is growing.

M. French said...

How fun! And how brave! Abe you are getting so big! U'll have to teach your cousin how to do that!!!

Heather said...

Im glad you all had a good time! I wish I could have left work for a bit to come to Teta's thing too! I'm lucky to have gotten to see Steph! We got busy and there were only four of us there! Love ya