Oct 3, 2007

Abe the photographer!

My little guy loves to take pictures. Most of the time we either have fingers in front of the lense or do not even have the subject anywhere close to where they are suppose to be. He actually had me in these pictures so I thought I would post!

Okay, so my head is a little cut off! haha

This is just a hold the camera in front and hope its not too much In Your Face type pic. By the way, he looks NOTHING like me!!!

5 comments:

brandy said...

Maybe it runs in the family! I'll hve to hire him as an assistant :)

Leanne said...

Look out, he may take over your business one day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I am here and letting you know I love your blog. I am so glad that we get to see Abe's Mommy picture now. I love the one of Abe & Chad, but wanted to see your sexy smiling face also. I think Abe captured your beauty!!! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne, great pics--thanks for including some of you and Chad too! I really enjoyed seeing my ole NCB buddy! Continue loving life! Love, Peggy

Anonymous said...

Such great angles! haha
And I also love how we all still wear those pajama pants from about 50 years ago!