The kiddos--Abe, Maddie and Tate
Saturday we went to the Zoo Halloween Party and it was so much fun. We got to enjoy seeing all the characters, candy, great food and visiting with friends and family. We were worn out by the time we got back home and stuffed up from being out in the night air.(None the less we had a great time).
Most of the kids that went were in full costume to go trick or treating, not our gang. Abe and Tate are not too fond of their costumes and Maddie still has to get some of her costume before Halloween. Abe did wear a "cowboy" outfit. I carried his cowboy hat around the entire night, he sported his John Deere boots and a flannel shirt. Hopefully by the end of the month the boys will learn to like their costumes, fingers crossed.
I have more pictures to post, I will try to do that later.
2 comments:
You totally beat me to posting! We are gonna have to swap some pictures. I'll print some out for you guys! We had such a good time & the look on Tate's face when he seen Shrek was great :)
How are we gonna trick these boys into costumes?
We will have to play "dress up" prior to Halloween!
Post a Comment