Oct 22, 2007

Bestest Friends

Abe and the puppy love to lay around together. They snuggle up on a blanket. Thank goodness the dog doesn't mind being around a two year old all the time!

Abe is still not feeling like himself. Still coughing his head off and his nose running constantly.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

brandy said...

I'm so glad that Abe & Dorothy are bestfriends! Maybe you need to dress Dorothy up for Halloween like a horse, if Abe's gonna be a Cowboy :)

M. French said...

How sweet is that first picture!! I love it. They are becoming very good buddies!! :)

Anonymous said...

Abe looks like he feels a little better than the last photos. Give him a hug and kiss from me and tell him I hope he is up and running for Trick or Treat. I got candy!!!!

Leslie said...

I'm sure that the puppy has helped Abe feel a little better! They look like they have taken to each other very easily!

Leanne said...

He is feeling better. A little bit more each day. Still coughing some but not nearly as much as before!