Oct 25, 2007
Rainy Days
Abe is all decked out in his camo jacket and camo boots for a little splashing in the rain water! We only stayed outside for a minute because we don't want him getting sick again and I am a sissy! I don't like to hang out in the cold, rainy weather! Plus the new puppy doesn't like to get his feet wet. I think we could stay outside for hours and he would stay on the steps and never touch the grass!
Mr. Abraham (aka Cowboy) thinks he has to show the puppy his food and water. Like he forgets where they are or something. haha
He uses the tripod like its his own camera. He goes around saying "Smile Mommy" all the time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, for a post! I sure hope Abe is gonna wear that cowboy hat for HAlloween:)
I'll share the secret of posting many pictures...because that's what we all love to see!
After you've uploaded the four pics, click done, then hit the pic frame, as if you were loading your pictures again. Click done after loading more pictures and they should be in the same post! You can click and drag them to put into whatever order you want. That's how it works on my end :)
Post a Comment