Okay, so I know I haven't done a very good job at posting this week. I guess I am still tired from the hospital. Trying to keep Abe busy and out of the rainy weather, running after the dog constantly and doing household chores has kept me on my toes this week.
House training a puppy that doesn't like to get his feet wet is not an easy thing to do on rainy days. But he is using the puppy pads pretty good!
Abe helped me get some Halloween cards ready to mail out to some of his young cousins. He scribbled so much on some that it was hard for me to write anything on them! He kept calling them Birthday cards! He is such a little cutie.
We painted for a bit and then had to get the paints out for a second time when Maddie came over. He was so excited to see and play with her. They hadn't seen each other in a week. It is hard for them to understand that they can't play together when one or the other is feeling yucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment