Nov 5, 2007

Big Helpers




When the weather and our health allows us, the kids love to feed the animals at Jean, Glennis and Linda Ann's. This past Friday they were having a garage sale so we walked over and of course we had to help Glennis by feeding the animals!
Each of the kiddos gets a cup of food and we head down the hill. I think they would stay there all day if we could. (The goats would probably eat all day long too)!

3 comments:

brandy said...

Maybe Abe is gonna be a farmer! I hope so, cause I love the farm land. Glennis has trained them right!

Leanne said...

He does LOVE tractors.

Leslie said...

It is so good that Abe and Maddie have each other! They will probably always have a special bond. They are so cute together and I know they will always remember times like this!