We met Brandy and Tate downtown for trick or treating. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Abe had been to the Dr. again yesterday morning, so he wasn't feeling all that great. I hated to not let him go since he was really looking forward to it.
Nov 1, 2007
HALLOWEEN 2007
Lil' Frankie aka "Scary Monster" came out for Halloween. I was so proud of Abe for wearing his hood. I really didn't think he would. (it didn't hurt that I dressed him while he was still taking his nap, he woke up and looked kind of confused)
We met Brandy and Tate downtown for trick or treating. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Abe had been to the Dr. again yesterday morning, so he wasn't feeling all that great. I hated to not let him go since he was really looking forward to it.
Jeremy and Maddie came downtown about the time we were leaving. Abe had been outside for about an hour. I didn't want him to start coughing and getting more conjested. Maddie the Butterfly looked adorable. She is getting to be such a big girl!
Pumpkin Tate was sooo cute. His candy bucket must have been getting pretty heavy because he dropped it and kept walking several times!

We met Brandy and Tate downtown for trick or treating. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Abe had been to the Dr. again yesterday morning, so he wasn't feeling all that great. I hated to not let him go since he was really looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute pics! Are you getting any of Abe's sweets?
YOU WERE THE BEST FRANKEN-ABE! Great job Abraham:)
Jase and I just thought we'd stop by and see your page. It is really awesome. I hope Abe gets to feeling better soon. Talk to you later
Kasey
he was a cute little frankenstein! Even though he wasn't Frank by the time I saw him! But hes adorable. Bet you are so excited cuz I commented aren't you now! HA Love ya
I missed you this weekend! You better come visit Lexington sometime before next May! Love, Britt
Post a Comment