Nov 8, 2007

Christmas Tree Already?

Yes, it is true-- Abe has a Christmas Tree up in his room. I am aware that it is only November 8th!! It is one of the small one piece decorative trees from the Garden Center. While we were shopping at Wally World last night we found these John Deere ornaments and just had to have them!


You know its too early for Christmas decorations when you can buy a watermelon in the produce section!!

As you can see the tree still needs some work, but I am sure Abe will be ready to work on it some more real soon.

The look on Abe's face when I plugged in the lights was priceless. He was soooo excited. I can't wait until we can go out looking at lights in the different neighborhoods.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brandy said...

That is so precious, to have a little tree in his room! I just hope Tate won't be pulling off ornaments. He must be taking after his cousin Brandy, because I'd have put my tree up yesterday if I could:)

Leanne said...

Don't worry, I have already had to remove the John Deere ball ornaments. One got broke this morning!

I never put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving but might this year. I think Abe is getting me excited because he is excited! Fun times!