Nov 8, 2007

I am so Blessed



I just wanted to share these pictures of my little guy. I think being a Mom is the greatest thing! I can't believe how big he is getting. You just never know what is going to come out of his mouth next!



7 comments:

brandy said...

Are these the same age? He looks so little in the first one.

Leanne said...

Yes, they were both taken this week!

Heather said...

He is getting so big...He's adorable

brandy said...

How about the exercising today? How many DrPeppers have you had? UUMMM< this is trainer Brandy speaking...

Leanne said...

I have had 2 Dr Peppers the last 2 days. I was going to try only one and had a horrible caffeine addicted headache! I did drink 3 glasses of water and walked on the treadmill twice each day! That is pretty much a miracle.

I had a bagel with Fat Free cream cheese for B-Fast and a low fat chicken sandwich and FF chips for lunch and then a good supper! (I cooked Chicken, green beans, corn and mashed potatoes). :) Yummy!

Thanks for asking!! Today may not be as good because we are going to G-Ville to keep my little cousin Makayla (16 months old)and then eating with my Dad's side of the family tonight. I am sure I will get my excerise in, just not so sure about the low fat food part.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are so blessed...but so is Abe to have you and Chad as parents. You need to have at least 3 more babies to share your motherly love! As for your health, I cannot believe I hear LeeAnn and diet in the same sentence! You look great! But if you are looking for advice, try to make yourself drink at least one DIET Dr. Pepper a day. Slowly which to complete diets. I started with Diet Dr. Pepper and now all I drink are diet pepsi's. If I am going to inhale calories (and I am an expert on doing that!) I would rather eat them than drink them. It is a small step that will make a huge difference. Good Luck! ps. love your blogging!

Leanne said...

Thanks Vivian! I am not really "dieting" just trying to cut back a bit and exercise!!! I really do need to cut back on the caffeine. Water is not my favorite,it is going to have to grow on me.