Nov 5, 2007

Prayer Request

If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it.

I was reading an email from a friend and this was at the bottom. I thought it was something I was needing to be reminded of and maybe someone that is reading this needs it too. Always remember the Bible verse "I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

I don't always know what to say, but know that I am thinking and praying for all of my friends and family. There are many people that I am close to that are going through some difficult times and just know that if you need anything, I am an email or phone call away.

Anyone that is reading this I want to ask you to pray for Abe. He has been sick for 4 weeks now. He can not get rid of this cough and runny nose. He doesn't act like he feels bad but just can't seem to shake this cruddy stuff. We may end up back at the doctor again this week. I feel like he is needing something to help him get over all of this mess. (another prescription, shot, breathing treatments)??? It is so hard to watch your child be sick and you not know if you are doing everything in your power to help them get better. I know the Dr.'s office people probably think I am nuts, that is okay---I am!! haha

I hope everyone has a good week. Bundle up, its gonna get colder!

2 comments:

brandy said...

WE WILL REMEMBER ABE! Tatertot & I want him to get better quickly, so we can go to story hour. We'll be coming in alot, soon and need the company! GET BETTER ABE

Le- I know your stressin' out, but don't. God will take care, when we pray. And as far as everybody else, that's all they need, is to know your there. Your a great mommy...and friend !!!!

M. French said...

Leanne, its when we bow down in complete submission that God makes change. I know you have done that, now we have to wait and watch Him do the amazing part - I know how hard it is to see your little one sick and not being able to fix it (that's what we mommies are suppose to do after all, right?) Hang in there - you are a wonderful, caring, Godly mother and because of that I believe God is going to send healing you guys' way. You and Abe are in my prayers - I look forward to him getting well and coming back to see me on wednesday nights! I miss seeing his little face light up when he gets excited! Love ya girl - call me when you need to chat!