No Christmas PJ's for this wild man. Nope, he decided that he would just wear a pull up! I think he has 3 pairs of Christmas pajamas! I guess he can wear them after the holidays. Don't worry, none were purchased this year. I think two are from last year and one from a cousins yard sale! No big loss.
Dec 27, 2007
Christmas Morning...
No Christmas PJ's for this wild man. Nope, he decided that he would just wear a pull up! I think he has 3 pairs of Christmas pajamas! I guess he can wear them after the holidays. Don't worry, none were purchased this year. I think two are from last year and one from a cousins yard sale! No big loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What in the world are you gonna put all those toys?! MAN, you should have shared the "Clues" idea..I don't know where my momma brain is sometimes...that was so creative, why didn't I think of that!!
I am sorry, I said something to your Mom about doing something with "clues" but forgot to tell you. Maybe Tate will still be into Blue's Clues next year. Abe goes back and forth from one cartoon to the next now days.
Post a Comment