Dec 27, 2007

A Present from the Durall's

I think everybody knows that Abe thinks of Jean and Glennis as his other grandparents. Since we live across the road from them we frequent their house. I have to say that I feel the same towards them. They are so special to all of us. I look at Jean and she reminds me a lot of my Mamaw Mae (Jean and my Mamaw were sisters).

Jean, Glennis and Linda Ann got Abe his very own step ladder. They had been working on their Family Room and had a ladder out one day and wouldn't you know it-- Abe loved the ladder.

They even put his name on the top. The day after he got it he kept getting on it and screaming "Take my picture, Mommy!"




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

brandy said...

Those PJ's are adorable! Now that Abe has a ladder, he'll have to start helping out with the house work!!

Leanne said...

Old Navy pajamas from a year or two ago. (they were too big before this Christmas)

He tries to help out around the house. Usually ends up making more of a mess but he thinks he is helping!

Loving My Life said...

Oh how sweet!! MoMo loves a step ladder at her grandma's and mamaw's!! She helps with dishes and with the cooking. What a sweet little gift!!