Okay, so these did not display the way I wanted them to. They are backwards. Oh well. Just wanted to show you how much Abe has grown over the last 2 + years. The first picture was taken this month, the middle one was December 2006 and the last one was December 2005.
4 comments:
I can only see the first two but what a cutie you have!! He has really grown!! It is so sad that they don't stay little longer but it is so fun to see how much they grow and learn and what new phrase they are going to say!!
Hey, is that a Blue's Clues pillowcase? Don't let Tate see that!!! WELL YOU BEAT ME TO IT. I was going to show past Christmas' too. Okay, this can be a mini-challenge, umh?
You may have to hit refresh to see all the pics. Not sure what is going on, B Harper wasn't able to see some the other day and finally was???
Yes, that is a Blue's Clues pillowcase. I got from a yardsale when Abe was little (it was still in the package for $1)!!! I think they might have them at Wal-Mart! It is cheaper to buy different pillowcases than the entire sheet set. We have John Deere, Blue's clues and Diego.
OK, I'M READY FOR A NEW POST!!haha
Post a Comment