Dec 17, 2007

Doss Christmas Party

Yesterday we had the annual Doss (My Mamaw Mae was a Doss before she married) Family Christmas Shin Dig. We all enjoyed the visiting with family and the great food. We had so much good food there, I think everybody was having to loosen up their belts as they left.
We surprised Linda Ann with a DVD of pictures of her. If anyone knows her, let her know that you heard she was a "movie star" and her picture was on TV. It will make her day. It was also Darlene's 60th Birthday! She also was surprised with a picture DVD and a table set up with older pictures of her.
Don't fall out of your seat but I had to let everyone know that Chad also went! I think this is the first Doss function that he has ever went to in the 11 years that we have been together! Not exactly sure what came over him but I was liking it! He didn't even complain when we stayed a little longer than I had planned. Thanks hun!
You should be able to click on the collage and see a bigger picture!

3 comments:

brandy said...

YEEAH, NOW I CAN SEE THE PICS! Woozers, way to fit in all those photos...looked like fun!

brandy said...

HEY, did Mary Ann cut her hair? It looks good!

Leanne said...

She does have a new hairdo, cute isn't it?!