Dec 2, 2007

Lovin the games

While we were on our mini vacation getaway we ate at the local Mr. Gatti's Pizza place. Abe loved the games that we played after lunch. It is so fun to watch him play and actually doing it right!

It amazes me that at only 2 years old (will be celebrating his 3rd birthday in March) he can do the things he can. I know that all Mommy's think their kids are smart, but he really is! Trust me, he doesn't get that from me. Thank God for Chad's smartness (is that a word???)

I get a little worried with the motorcycle. He likes it a little too much! Too dangerous for me to think about him on one, one of these days!


They had a kids size air hockey game and it was perfect for him. Mom and Dad even got in on this game!

Of course, he still loves the rides. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I totally agree Abe is really smart. He's not mine so I'm not predjudice....I agree. :-)

Leanne said...

Thanks! I appreciate you thinking he is smart too. I know all kids are special in some way. I am just glad that he has got his intelligence from Chad!!

Leslie said...

Just wait! He is going to get so fun! It is so hard when the little ones aren't "babies" anymore, but so much fun to watch them grow and advance. Eat it up Momma, he'll be getting ready for kindergarten before you can blink your eyes!

Leanne said...

I don't even want to think about kindergarten! Time really does fly when you are having fun!