Jan 17, 2008

It Snowed-- a Little!



I am so ready for a few inches of snow! We got just a dusting and Abe was so excited. I showed him first thing this morning and all he could say was "WOW!" Several weeks ago we got him a snow suit at Target ($12.99, great buy.) He kicked and screamed and practically forbid me from purchasing it. I did anyway. Haven't mentioned it since. This morning I gathered his snow suit, mittens, tobaggan... He slipped right into that new snow suit no questions asked. Kids are so funny.




We were outside a total of about 5 minutes. That is when his little cheeks and nose started turning a little pink. I knew it was time to head inside. Abe did not want to go, as you can see in the pictures!






2 comments:

brandy said...

That's what it looked like here too. We didn't get out, maybe next time. Abe must be feeling alot better!

It's so funny..Tate & Abe make the exact "i'm throwing a fit, because I can't have my way" face! REALLY they look just alike.

Leanne said...

He feels fine, just coughing.

That is his almost fake cry. He gets in the floor and acts so silly. I use to try and pick him up and calm him down. Now I just let him act like a crazy person and get it out of his system! Not sure if that is the right thing to do or not.