This is what we have been up to the past few days. Breathing treatments and crafts. We have painted several times, cut things out of construction paper and played played played! Did I mention played?! ha ha
Some days Abe plays good by himself. Others not so good! I use to think that people that let their kids go off and play by themselves were awful, I was wrong. This past week he hasn't wanted to do much by himself at all. Not sure if it is a phase or him not feeling so good.
He isn't wanting to take his breathing treatments as well as he did at first. We are only suppose to do them for a week. His cough is still horrible. So, we may have to go back to the Dr. . . It is like he needs a decongestant (you know something like what they tell you not to give to the young kids anymore!!!) Drives me crazy. Not knowing if you should/shouldn't give them medicine. I just worry about him getting pneumonia or something and ending up back in the hospital.
If anyone ever has to put your child on breathing treatments, ask about this cute mask. Maddie has one and so of course, Abe needed one too. They were out of them at the pharmacy in Owensboro so I called a friend that works at Poole's in CC and she said they had one. It was around $1.75 but well worth it. Anything that will help with the medicine getting into his system!
I have blabbed on enough. I just wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and keep on praying! When the little ones are sick, it is awful for the whole family!
Some days Abe plays good by himself. Others not so good! I use to think that people that let their kids go off and play by themselves were awful, I was wrong. This past week he hasn't wanted to do much by himself at all. Not sure if it is a phase or him not feeling so good.
He isn't wanting to take his breathing treatments as well as he did at first. We are only suppose to do them for a week. His cough is still horrible. So, we may have to go back to the Dr. . . It is like he needs a decongestant (you know something like what they tell you not to give to the young kids anymore!!!) Drives me crazy. Not knowing if you should/shouldn't give them medicine. I just worry about him getting pneumonia or something and ending up back in the hospital.
If anyone ever has to put your child on breathing treatments, ask about this cute mask. Maddie has one and so of course, Abe needed one too. They were out of them at the pharmacy in Owensboro so I called a friend that works at Poole's in CC and she said they had one. It was around $1.75 but well worth it. Anything that will help with the medicine getting into his system!
I have blabbed on enough. I just wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and keep on praying! When the little ones are sick, it is awful for the whole family!
7 comments:
Awe that mask is so cute!! I agree if it will help get them to take it then spend a little more!! You are such a good mommy doing crafts...alot with him!! I wish I made more time to do that! I think it might be alittle of both being and a just a stage because MoMo is like that too and when she is sick it is so much worse!! Glad he is better!!
I'm praying that Abe gets completely better soon! Maybe the spring weather will roll in, and all will be healthy again. BUT if he must go through it, atleast he has got one cool mask!
WHAT IS THAT? I'D DELETE IT QUICKLY!
Not sure, I deleted it!
What happened?
Some weirdo left a link to their website under the comments.
Don't you hate that!!! I makes you sick that crazy people do stuff like that...I mean really get a life!
Post a Comment