Jan 30, 2008

WILD CHILD on the POTty!

Abe has been doing really good with the Potty Training. I haven't really pushed him but rather encouraged him to go without a diaper. Only a few accidents here and there. He has even been going without a diaper all night, his choice. I figure we will wake up in a lake one of these days. So far so good.

When sitting on the potty we are either playing peek a boo or reading books. I don't know who told him that to do #2 you must read a book. Whoever they were they need to come and read a stack of books over and over and over again. When he says he has to go he usually does which is much better than cleaning up a nasty diaper. (Come on all of you Mommas out there-- you know you are agreeing with me.)

The first picture he is doing his normal dinosaur growl. Not sure where he got this from. I think Lisa E did mention something a while back about Carter growling at people for no reason. Well, Abe is into this phase now.

This picture with the blue towel was too sweet not to include on here. You wouldn't think it was the same child (from the other two pictures.)

You can just see the mischievousness is his face in this picture. I can imagine what his school days are going to be like. I just pray that he isn't in the principals office all the time!!!
I have been looking for the cute cartoony toilet seat covers for kids. Anyone know where to find them? It kills me to take him to a public bathroom. I think I saw these on a commercial but can't remember.

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

He is so cute!!! I agree I was so glad that Morgan stop using diapers not only was it stinkin' but also expensive!! She has been potty trained for about 5 months. Right after Brandy took her pictures. I know that you can get those pooty toppers at walmart or target. We got one from Conner Fashion that is a travel potty it is all white but it folds in 1/4 of the size and its in this white bag, you wash the potty topper then fold it put it back in the bag and then use the hand dryer and its dried in like 20 secs!! It fits so much better in your purse. I wish I would have trained Morgan on the big potty instead of her little one because I have to bleach it every night and clean it really good plus I still have to clean it after she goes #2 and I still have to deal with the stinky!!! But no more diapers thank goodness!! Tell Abe I said GO Abe Go Abe!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I looked at Wal-Mart and couldn't find the potty covers. I will have to look at Target next time I go.