Abe got his Valentine's gift a little early. I had used some Gift to Grow Pampers Points (You Mommy's that put Pampers diapers on your kiddos know what I am talking about) for this DVD and it came in the mail yesterday. It worked out great for a V-Day gift because I hadn't gotten him anything. He has watched it several times already. The points do not expire until March 2009! You only have to pay shipping. So, this DVD only cost $4.78! I love a good bargain. I ordered on Feb. 2nd and got it on the 12th. The website says it should arrive in 8-10 weeks. I think they stretch it a bit, don't you?
Hope everyone has a
Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I have to continue my post with presents later.
I better get to using my Pampers Points. However, they just keep rolling over the expiration date...so I guess I can keep building! Glad Abe loved his DVD! Bob the Builder looks exactly right for him.
He is so cute!! I will have to learn about Bob soon. Morgan never got into him!!
I know I have a few more pamper points too. I got the barn for Morgan at Christmas time and she loves it.
Post a Comment