Feb 26, 2008

KiDS

 
Abe loves to look in the bathroom mirrors and see 3 Abrahams!
 Here they are cheesing for the camera!
 
Posted by Picasastrong>>

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Give Maddie a huge hug from me. I'm sure she could use it.

Loving My Life said...

How is sweet little Maddie? Looks like they are having fun!!

brandy said...

I love the three Abrahams! He is so lucky to have a cousin so close. They have such good time together and make such great memories!!

Leanne said...

Maddie is doing good, thanks for the hugs and asking about her. I think she just doesn't understand, which is probably good. My Dad and step mom just came from seeing her and said she was playing up a storm. She will be with Jeremy and Jordan tonight and that will get her out.

Abe is such a ham. He had that towel on his head and wanted me to take his picture. We will look into the 3 mirrors and he will say "Which do you like better the Mommy or the Abraham?!" Of course, I let him know that I like the Abraham best of all!