Feb 14, 2008

Valentine's


These are the Valentine's that Nana brought to Abe.

He loves anything pertaining to crafts so he was in heaven.



These are from Pa and Grammy.

Kisses, his favorite!



We were being goofy with the camera. I thought this one was sweet. I do not get to be on the other side of the camera very often because I am always the photographer.



Notice the chubby cheeks? He had 2 Hershey Kisses in his mouth!


His Mamaw and Papaw sent him a Valentine in the mail but it hasn't got here yet. We will be checking the mail for it tomorrow. Abe loves to get mail. Mamaw and Papaw Steele also sent him a Valentine card.


We have had a nice Valentine's Day and we appreciate everything that Abe got and the love that everyone shows him.

4 comments:

brandy said...

Wow, Abe had a great Valentines. That bag is so cute!

BTW..did you get a haircut? Your hair looks short? I like it!!

Leanne said...

I think Mom said the bag came from Avon. She thought it would be good for me to carry his things in it.

Yes, I got my haircut. I am wanting to grow it out some but the back was growing faster than the front and kind of mullety looking. So, I got it chopped off. Chad hates when I wear a headband so I am trying really hard not to. The things we do for our men! ha ha

Leslie said...

I love your hair! It looks so healthy and pretty! I used to wash and hotroll my hair everyday - remember?- and now if it gets washed, I'm going good! I love your hair, It's looks great!

Loving My Life said...

Looks like Abe had a great v-day!! Your hair is really cute!