Nov 12, 2007

Thankful #2



Thankful thing #2: Today I wanted to tell you that I am THANKFUL for all of the 1st's that I get to see Abe have. Of course, he has had more than I am posting about, but these were pretty recent and he loved them! He went "fishing" with his new Superman fishing pole that his Daddy got him. We had misplaced the little weighted fish on the end so I tied a plastic gingerbread cookie cutter on the end of the line and it worked perfectly!






Chad took Abe for a ride on the jet ski for the first time this summer. The thought of it was much more exciting than the actual ride! He didn't care for the speed.






Here he is on his first boat ride. He felt safer on the big boat! He kept his eyes out for his Daddy on the jet ski.






His first trampoline experience! We went to Jeff and Heather's one day and played on the trampoline and swingset that was left at the house that they are renting. He wasn't too sure in the beginning with Maddie jumping high in the sky, but soon learned to love it!


There are so many things that I am THANKFUL for that it is hard to pick one a day! I could go on and on and on!! (Surely not me)!! haha



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

brandy said...

Look how skinny Abe's little arms look in that life jacket! Sometime we are so busy waiting for the big first moments, that we don't notice those small ones. Glad you could share & take notice!