Dec 27, 2007

Christmas at Nana's




We had our Christmas with my Mom the Saturday before Christmas. Of course Maddie and Abe got lots of good stuff from Nana. The "mega house" in the last picture was Abe's big present. It is HUGE!!! I didn't get very many good pictures with my camera because I was busy taking pictures with Mom's new camera. I am so good to her!!
She fixed us a big supper and everyone had a good time. Thanks Nana!

3 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Looks like they had a great time!! Wow that house is huge!! That was nice of you to get pictures for your mom and I think these are great!!

Lauren said...

I feel your pain with big toys...somehow I found the space for most of Logan's stuff!!! I should just add a "Logan Wing" to our house. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

brandy said...

THAT IS ONE GI-NORMOUS HOUSE! Tatertot would love it!

*Those B/W's look really good on your mom's wall :)