Dec 27, 2007

Pre Christmas at the Vinson's

You will have to click on the collage for a bigger picture. On Sunday before Christmas we had desserts at Dad and Cathy's. This was our get together with my Aunt Missy and Uncle Barry and family's. Normally we would have all went to Mamaw Elo's on Christmas night. Since she passed away we decided to get together at my Dad's. We had a good time and I took way too many pictures. With kids running around that usually happens.
Abe actually let Uncle Barry hold him. This was a first! I don't know who was more excited-- Me or Uncle Barry! Since Ashley and Makayla were getting gifts, Abe and Dawson got to open up a gift from Aunt B and Uncle Grant. Abe got a Handy Manny lunch box thingy with a water bottle. It is very cool. I had never saw any Handy Manny stuff in the store. Grant informed me that they have it on Amazon.com!!!

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun!! I love the pictures I really love the ones with the boys sitting next to the window the back drop with that tree is so beautiful!!

brandy said...

Look @ you with the collages! You are gonna be an expert. I love how you are sure to document everything you do with your families. You are such a great person to get along with everybody and make the best out of a visit!