Ashley did smile for a couple of pictures! She has always been LeLe's girl!
L to R
Ashley (age 6 1/2), Maddie (age 5), Makayla (1 1/2) and Abe (2 3/4)--is that right? He will be 3 years old in less than 3 months!!! It is so hard to believe how big all of these kids have gotten.
We also went to Carter's 3rd Birthday party Sunday afternoon. Now that Abe has seen all of Carter's new toys he has changed his "wish list" for Santa. Oh boy! I can't believe I forgot my camera. I take my camera EVERYWHERE!! Hopefully his Aunt Mary Ann will have some pictures on her blog!
5 comments:
Do you think we've put the pressure on Aunt Mary Ann? haha
Such cute girls! Your such a great Aunt taking him to watch his cousins!
Sorry, I guess your not the Aunt:)-
I'm having a rough morning, haha
Mary Ann can handle it!
I try and go and see the cousins in their activities because hopefully one day Abe will be involved in things and I hope that people will come to cheer him on! The look on their faces is worth it, they are surprised and excited that you came to see them!
The kiddo's are so cute!! Love Abe's hands over the ears....what a fun story to tell once he is older!!
Is it just me? Or is it hot in here>?? - ;) soon as I get dem pics off my camera - I'll be a sharin em! U funny girls keep me in line!
Post a Comment